Important product- and user manual
- The mask can be used as a partial face cover for mouth and nose. The mask is an article of clothing and ensure neither a medical nor certified protection. The mask doesn’t have a certificate as a filtering facepiece respirator for FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3. The mask can’t be used as a medical equipment (e.g. respiratory protection against aerosol) nor as a protective clothing (e.g. fine dust) or as industrial safety. The mask isn’t declared as a medical product and can’t product against pollutants or infections. The mask has no CE certification.
- The mask has the use to restrain wetness or droplets in case of speaking, sneezing or coughing to protect other people against viruses or germs. A complete protection can’t be assumed.
- Please follow furthermore the official healthy- and hygiene rules in your country even if you are wearing the mask. Especially the required safety distance.
- If you use the mask for other than the intended purposes you do it on your own risks. The manufacturer rejects all product liability concerning non intended uses of the product.
- Please make sure to wash the mask at 60°C before first use.
- Please only use household detergent. Don’t use bleach, disinfectant or fabric softener.
- Please tumble after washing or iron it on low temperature to reactivate the fabric function.
- The use the mask place it over mouth and nose with the fabric indicator outside. Fix the mask by tying the bands behind your head.
- If the mask feels wet, change and wash the mask.
- Functionality is guaranteed for 30 washes.
- While handing the mask please do not touch the fabric but handle the mask by using the textile bands.
- Keep the mask away from fire.
- Use the mask exclusively as a mouth and nose cover. Don’t pull the mask over your eyes.
- During driving make sure you have a clear field of view.
- Make sure the mask is airtight sealed during storage.
Superfine® is a registered brand of Willy Hermann.